Association Database - Knowledge base
Download the User Manual (pdf)
Frequently asked questions
- What's new
- Login to My ICCA
- Criteria for inclusion of a meeting
- Meeting not shown in the Database
- Update meeting information
- Governmental (UN, EU) meetings
- Differences: ICCA and UIA
- Calculation (average) attendance
- Participating in the Business Exchange
- Importing meetings in my own (CRM) administration system
- Types of browsers supported
- Technical problems
- Features missing: how can I propose new ideas?
- Having trouble importing information from the Association Database to your own CRM?
- Meeting insiders
- Export/Print problems: Enable pop-ups in your browser
- Finding local ambassadors in Google Scholar and MS Academics
- Distorted screen display
- Corporate meetings
- Export problem: Cannot open the exported file
Need more help? Contact us or
follow the LinkedIn discussion and ICCA's Top Tips
ICCA Head Office | The Netherlands
Marco van Itterzon, Director Research
Phone +31 20 398 1914 Email ICCA Head Office
ICCA Europe Office | The Netherlands
Tamara Bernstein, Regional Manager (Europe)
Phone +31 20 398 1968 Email ICCA Europe Office
ICCA Africa Office | South Africa
Esmaré Steinhofel, Regional Director Africa
Phone +27 84 056 5544 Email ICCA Africa Office
ICCA Global Research Centre | Asia Pacific Office
Noor Ahmad Hamid, Regional Director Asia Pacific
Phone +60 3 7955 3343 Email ICCA Asia Pacific Office
ICCA Middle East Office | United Arab Emirates
Anju Gomes, Regional Director Middle East
Phone +971 50 2007853 Email ICCA Middle East Office
ICCA Latin America and Caribbean Office
Santiago González, Regional Director Latin America and Caribbean
Phone +598 2 9011807 Email ICCA Latin America Office
ICCA North America Office
Joanne H. Joham, Regional Director North America
Phone +1 732 8516603 Email ICCA North America Office
ICCA offers an extensive list of benefits to its members:
- ICCA is a cost-effective way to win international association meetings business.
- Link up and do business on a truly senior and global networking platform representing all sectors of the meetings industry.
- Attend a strong, custom-designed education programme for senior industry practitioners.
- Promote your organisation to the international meetings industry.
- Get access to valuable resources.
Browse by topic
Recently updated articles